The University of Twente is delighted to offer its Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The ESED scholarship supports outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and encourages meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
- Applicants undertake full-time master’s-level studies in zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, or political science.
- Applicants must pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters) beginning in autumn 2023.
- Applicants in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided they meet this requirement.
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Applicants must be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Applicants must be an outstanding student;
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s degree program
Value of Award: USD $ 10,000 per year
Number of Awards: Up to 10
Eligible Field of Studies: The scholarship will be awarded to the Master’s degree program in Environmental & Energy Management, Geo-information Science and Earth Observation, and Sustainable Energy Technology subject offered by the university.
Method of Application: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must be admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After that, all candidates must submit an online application for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 7 April 2023.