This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Australian Development Scholarships for UG and PG Applicants, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Australian Development Scholarships for UG and PG Applicants, Australia 2023-24:
People from developing nations, particularly those in the Indo-Pacific region, have the chance to pursue full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions thanks to Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS).
Application deadline is May 1, 2023.
Australian Development Scholarships for UG and PG Applicants, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Asia, Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. Click here for full list of eligible countries.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Full tuition fees, round-trip airfare, an establishment allowance, a contribution toward living expenses (CLE), Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC), an introductory academic program (IAP), pre-course English (PCE) fees, among other benefits, are typically included in the benefits of scholarships. Visit the official website to view the full list of advantages.
- The scholarships are provided for the least amount of time required for the recipient to finish the academic program, including any relevant prerequisite training, as stipulated by the Australian higher education institution.
Australian Development Scholarships for UG and PG Applicants, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Bachelors, Masters and PhD program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Australian Development Scholarships for UG and PG Applicants, Australia 2023-24:
- be at least 18 years old on February 1 of the scholarship year;
- Be a citizen of one of the participating nations (listed on the Australia Awards website);
- Be residing in that nation and submitting an application for the scholarship;
- Not be an Australian citizen
- Not hold permanent residency in Australia;
- And not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of someone who holds, or is eligible to hold, A visa;
- Not be a member of the armed forces currently in active duty;
- Not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have lived abroad for twice as long as they were in Australia (for instance, a previous awardee who was on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have lived abroad for eight years); and not have any criminal convictions.
- For full eligibility requirements, click here
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- For more information on eligibility, priority regions, and application procedures, check the open and closing dates for your nation and choose the participating nation that you are a citizen or permanent resident of from the list. Applications can be sent by mail or online (if unable to apply online). The cutoff time is May 1 at 11:59 p.m. AEST.
- For complete and up-to-date instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to read the how to apply page, visit the sites dedicated to certain nations, and go to the official website (link provided here).
Please click the Australian Development Scholarships for UG and PG Applicants, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Australian Development Scholarships for UG and PG Applicants, Australia ?
- It is a Bachelors, Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Participating Australian Institutions.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here