This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Caribbean Partners Awards at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Caribbean Partners Awards at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Glasgow.
- International students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
The University of Glasgow cordially invites high achievers and exceptional students to take part in its award program, which is hosted in the UK. For the academic year 2023–2024, it has been agreed to award overseas students with the University of Glasgow Caribbean Partners Award.
See also: ANFC International Scholarship at Aston University, UK 2023-24
To apply and be given consideration for this grant, applicants must already have an admissions offer from their chosen qualified program. The prize is a full waiver of the program’s tuition costs.
Application deadline is April 28, 2023.
Caribbean Partners Awards at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Glasgow’s master’s program will be completely tuition-free for the scholarship recipients as long as they enroll in it.
Caribbean Partners Awards at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Caribbean Partners Awards at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24:
- The candidates must submit an application for a degree program that qualifies for the award.
- The applicants must already have a spot reserved in the University of Glasgow’s one-year postgraduate teaching Masters program starting in September 2023.
- demonstrate academic distinction and earn grades that are on par with those needed for a UK first-class honors degree; applicants must be international students.
- The candidates must be current or former students, employees, or alumni of The University of the West Indies.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The Official of Glasgow’s university portal accepts applications for admission. Students who are interested in winning this scholarship must submit an application in order to be considered.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a copy (or copies) of your degree certificate(s) in official form (if you have already completed your degree)
- a copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), which should include all of the subjects you have studied as well as your grades or marks.
- certificates and transcripts that have been translated into official English (s)
- a single formal letter of recommendation
- Proof of your English language proficiency (if your first language is not English)
- Any further paperwork needed for this program (see Entry requirements for this programme)
- a duplicate of the passport photo page (Non-EU students only)
- Entry requirements: The applicants must hold a degree with grades that are equivalent to a UK first class honors.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOELF IBT – 90
- PTE – 60
- CAE/CPE – 169
Please click the Caribbean Partners Awards at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Caribbean Partners Awards at the University of Glasgow, UK ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Glasgow.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here