This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Climate Finance PhD Scholarship at King’s College London, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Climate Finance PhD Scholarship at King’s College London, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Climate Finance courses at King’s College London
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Do you want to understand the complexities and difficulties in math and finance? The Department of Mathematics and King’s Business School are accepting applications for the Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Climate Finance.
See also: International Joint PhD Scholarships at King’s College London, UK 2023-24
Applicants of any country who are beginning a PhD program at King’s College London’s Business School in the disciplines of finance or mathematics are eligible for the fully-funded program.
Application deadline February 28, 2023.
Climate Finance PhD Scholarship at King’s College London, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- tuition costs
- A £22,000 stipend per year
- a large yearly grant for training and conferences
- Additional options to earn money teaching
Climate Finance PhD Scholarship at King’s College London, UK 2023-24 is primarily for PhD program program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Climate Finance PhD Scholarship at King’s College London, UK 2023-24:
- International candidates can examine whether their degrees are equivalent.
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in a relevant area is required of applicants, as is the completion of a Master’s degree with a Merit or above.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Use the online application site King’s Apply to submit your application.
- Supporting records: Send all necessary documentation by email to [email protected] with the subject line “QCGBFPHD2023.”
- A maximum of two pages long letter of interest describes the student’s history, area of interest, and research abilities in relation to the subject matter as well as how they meet the criteria listed above.
- A thorough CV.
- References: one most recent letter of academic recommendation.
- Test results for English (if relevant).
- Admission: Master’s with a Merit and a Bachelor’s with a 2:1 in a quantitative discipline are prerequisites. The King’s Business School PhD program’s entrance criteria must be met by all qualified applicants.
- Language Requirement: Case-by-case evaluations of English language proficiency are conducted. If candidates are native English speakers, they must present current documentation demonstrating that their spoken and written English is sufficient for the programs for which they have applied. View the necessary English language skills here (Band B)
Please click the Climate Finance PhD Scholarship at King’s College London, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Climate Finance PhD Scholarship at King’s College London, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at King’s College London.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here