This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology, Australia 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take Engineering courses at Engineering Institute Of Technology
- International Students and Domestic Students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) offers the Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarship to current and future domestic and international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence or continue the Professional Doctor of Engineering program at EIT.
Read also: Global Business Diversity Scholarship at SP Jain School of Global Management, Australia 2023-24
The Application Deadline is open.
The EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology, Australia 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology:
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology provide a 25% discount* on tuition costs for the next term/semester to successful applicants. Discounts on tuition costs will be applied to a maximum of four units in one semester/term. Discounts are applied to the student’s billed amount and currency.
The EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology, Australia 2023-24, is primarily for Undergraduate level programs at Engineering Institute Of Technology.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:5
- The applicant must have begun their studies in 2022.
- For the DEng program, the applicant must fulfill all EIT academic admission criteria, including the English language requirement.
- An offer must be received and accepted, or the applicant must be actively enrolled in EIT’s DEng program as a full-time or part-time student.
- The applicant’s highest completed qualification must have a minimum average score of 75%.
See also: ANID Becas Chile International Scholarships at the University of Queensland, Australia 2023-24
- A current EIT scholarship must not be held by the applicant. The applicant’s application for the Assistantship may still be evaluated.
- The applicant must have completed the DEng program at EIT without failing any modules.
- The applicant must not owe EIT any overdue tuition expenses.
- A Scholarship Application Form must be submitted by the applicant.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Step 1: Fill out the Scholarship Application Form if you are a current student.
Step 2: Send your application to [email protected] at least three weeks before the start of the following semester/term. The EIT Scholarship Panel should receive your application.
Students in the Future:
Along with your course application, please fill out and submit the Scholarship Application Form.
You can still apply for a scholarship if you have already submitted your course application to [email protected]
The deadline for scholarship applications is one month before the semester begins.
Please click EIT Dean’s High Achievers Doctorate Scholarships at Engineering Institute Of Technology, Australia 2023-24, to begin your application.