This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Hardship Fund at University of Greenwich, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Hardship Fund at University of Greenwich, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is both partial
- They take the all courses at the University of Greenwich.
- International and EU students are eligible
- All undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program applicants are eligible
The Foreign Hardship Fund is provided to international and EU students at the University of Greenwich who have incurred unexpected short-term expenses but are not receiving a maintenance loan.
International and EU students thinking about enrolling in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or research program at the University of Greenwich in the UK are eligible for this financing opportunity.
Application deadline July 14, 2023.
International Hardship Fund at University of Greenwich, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Successful candidates will get payments of up to £1,000 each.
International Hardship Fund at University of Greenwich, UK 2023-24 is primarily for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Hardship Fund at University of Greenwich, UK 2023-24:
- The applicants are ongoing EU or international students who pay tuition but are not receiving a maintenance loan.
- Students from the University of Greenwich’s undergraduate, graduate, and research programs can apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled in one of its partner colleges or at one of its campuses, such as Greenwich, Avery Hill, or Medway (apart from Medway School of Pharmacy), where tuition is paid to the university directly.
- All bank accounts, both in the UK and at home, must show that applicants have less than £500 in them.
- All fees owed by applicants must be paid on time.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must first apply to an undergraduate, graduate, or research program at the University of Greenwich in order to begin the scholarship application process.
- supporting records Before sending this form, applicants must include the necessary photocopies:
- Rent-Payment Documents and a Lease
- For the past three months, all bank accounts have received current and comprehensive Bank/Building Society statements.
- Evidence of all the earnings included on the application, including any relevant spouse or partner income (e.g. benefit letters showing the rate of pay, wage slips, etc.)
- Offer whatever other proof you have that was not mentioned above to show the applicant’s financial difficulty.
- Entry requirements: Answer the following questions in your personal statement on the application form:
- Describe the changes in your financial situation after moving to the UK.
- What steps have you done to address the aforementioned situation?
- To enroll at the University of Greenwich, candidates must possess a valid English language qualification.
Please click the International Hardship Fund at University of Greenwich, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Hardship Fund at University of Greenwich, UK 2023-24 ?
- It is an undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Greenwich.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and EU applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here