Applications for the 2023 International Student Scholarships are now being accepted. Several scholarships of varying amounts are being offered. Both graduate and undergraduate international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be graduate or undergraduate students properly enrolled at Kansas State University.
- Applicants must not have received this scholarship during the previous academic year.
- The applicant’s current I-20 or DS-2019 must be issued by K-State.
- Applicants must have been properly enrolled at K-State during the fall 2022 semester or before.
- Applicants must be continuing as a student at K-State during the fall 2023 semester.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Graduate and Undergraduate
Value of Award: Varying amounts toward tuition and fees
Number of Awards: Several
Method of Application: Applicants must complete the online application form through Qualtrics. To access the form, click on the link.
Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, March 8, 2023.