This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Student Scholarships at Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarships at Melbourne Institute of Technology:
- Funding is partial
- They take Engineering Technology, Networking, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Software Engineering and Cyber Security courses at Melbourne Institute of Technology
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate and undergraduate students are eligible
For international students, Australia is one of the most popular educational locations. If you desire to study in Australia as well, the Melbourne Institute of Technology offers International Student Scholarships. For the academic year 2023-24, applications are now being accepted.
The program seeks to assist highly motivated individuals who want to study at Melbourne Institute of Technology for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. The institution welcomes students who are interested in receiving a high-quality education.
The Application Deadline is open.
The International Student Scholarships at Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Engineering Technology
- Data Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Melbourne Institute of Technology will grant financial support in the sum of $4980.00 for undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs in Australia.
The International Student Scholarships at Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia 2023-24, is primarily for postgraduate and undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Student Scholarships at Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia 2023-24:
- The fellowship is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students starting trimesters one, two, and three in 2022.
- The award is exclusively for tuition expenses and is applied for the duration of the program.
- Students are only eligible for the scholarship if they complete all of their modules on the first try. If students have to repeat a unit, they must pay the entire tuition charge for that unit.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must apply for admission using the Melbourne Institute of Technology’s application portal. Students can next fill out the scholarship application form.
- Students must provide the following documents to the university as supporting materials:
- Certified copies of your academic records, such as your grades and awards;
- A certified copy of your passport and, if you have a visa, a copy of your visa;
- Documents pertaining to work, such as a cover letter and résumé (where applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must verify the admission requirements for the course they wish to enroll in.
- For enrollment into a Melbourne Institute of Technology course, applicants must achieve the minimal English Language Requirements. You should provide proof of an English language skills examination, such as the IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL.
Please click International Student Scholarships at Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here