This is to bring to your notice the application window for the J.A. Campbell Research Award at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about J.A. Campbell Research Award at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of British Columbia
- International students are eligible
- All Masters or Doctoral applicants are eligible
Are you a medical researcher looking to further your studies in Canada? Then this appears to be an excellent chance for you! The J.A. Campbell Research Award will be presented by the University of British Columbia in collaboration with the Canadian Celiac Association for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding will be awarded to an applicant who has been admitted or is enrolled in a master’s or doctorate studies program at the University of British Columbia to undertake research on themes related to the Canadian Celiac Association’s mission and activities. Foreign and Canadian students are both welcome to join as long as the research topic is situated in Canada. The prize is worth a whooping $25,000 every year.
Application deadline is February 1, 2023.
J.A. Campbell Research Award at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Canadian Celiac Association will offer $25,000 to the successful graduate students to complete their studies at the University of British Columbia.
J.A. Campbell Research Award at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and Graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the J.A. Campbell Research Award at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24
- The candidates must be working on a research project related to celiac disease, dermatitis herpetiformis, and/or non-celiac gluten sensitivity, or the socioeconomic consequences of delayed diagnosis and/or living with these disorders.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Admission applications must be submitted through UBC’s university site. Students interested in applying for the scholarship may find the application form here.
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Budget Principles for Research Proposals Background Information
- Previous publications
- Research project list
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must fulfill the university’s admission standards for their preferred course and course level.
- Language Prerequisite: Students must submit the following English language proficiency exam results::
- CAEL – 70
- Cambridge English Qualifications – 180
- CEL – 600
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 65
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- DET – 125
Please click the J.A. Campbell Research Award at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the J.A. Campbell Research Award at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24 ?
- It is an Masters or Doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of British Columbia.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here