This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Joan Horner Scholarships at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Cedarville University
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
Education helps people improve their intelligence, abilities, and personalities. Cedarville University is proud to introduce the Joan Horner International Student Scholarships, which emphasize the significance of education.
The program is offered to high-achieving students from across the world who are beginning their undergraduate studies at the institution.
The Application Deadline is ongoing.
The Joan Horner Scholarships at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Selected undergraduate students will receive a tuition-fee grant from Cedarville University.
The Joan Horner Scholarships at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24, is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Joan Horner Scholarships at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24:
- Students must have completed high school and have a strong academic record.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic credentials.
- Candidates who have proved financial need and have a servant’s heart.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Admissions applications can be submitted using the university’s official application portal. All pupils who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts of academic records
- Financial Support Affidavit
- Admission Criteria: Students must fulfill the university’s undergraduate admission requirements.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- IBT TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 65
Please click Joan Horner Scholarships at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here