This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Kees de Lange Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Kees de Lange Graduate Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Guelph.
- Domestic and International students are eligible
- All Graduate degree applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Guelph is offering the Kees de Lange Graduate Scholarship to encourage students and advance the expansion of foreign student education.
The purpose of the study prize is to entice domestic and foreign students to enroll in graduate degree programs. One $10,000 prize will be given to the scholarship winner (payable over three semesters).
Application deadline August 15, 2023.
Kees de Lange Graduate Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Kees de Lange Scholarship:
- Students from Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university for the Kees de Lange Scholarship:
- In the fall, the University of Guelph will offer up to one $10,000 prize (payable over three semesters), and the applicant must be enrolled.
Kees de Lange Graduate Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Graduate degree students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Kees de Lange Graduate Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- Candidates may or may not be Canadian-PR-PPs.
- The most promising researchers will be chosen based on their publications, presentations, extracurricular activities, and research experience in related fields. The student with the highest admission average will be chosen if there is a tie.
- Students who are engaged in swine nutrition research or research initiatives connected to the swine industry will be given preference when applying to any full-time graduate program offered by OAC in the winter, summer, or fall (registered in semesters 1, 2, or 3). Students who are not getting another OAC admission award will also be subject to this.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To finish their chosen course application process, students can register on the university’s online registration system or through the Common Application. Following that, a separate application for the scholarship must be submitted.
- The students must produce official academic transcripts as supporting documentation.
- Students must review the entry requirements of their selected program before applying for admission.
- Students must fulfill their English proficiency standards to demonstrate their language competency.
Please click the Kees de Lange Graduate Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Kees de Lange Graduate Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph, Canada ?
- It is a Graduate degree position for only high-achieving applicants of the Kees de Lange Scholarship at University of Guelph.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request for the Kees de Lange Scholarship
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic and International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here