This is to bring to your notice the application window for the MACC Excellence Scholarship at Bond University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about MACC Excellence Scholarship at Bond University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Bond University.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Join the MACC Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship program offered by Bond University for the academic year 2023–2024 if you want to live out your ambition of receiving funds to study in Australia.
See also: International Book Bursary for Undergraduates at Australian National University, Australia 2023-24
Malaysian candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship, which can pay up to 50% of the cost of enrolling in Bond University’s single or dual degree programs.
Application deadline is open.
MACC Excellence Scholarship at Bond University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For any undergraduate bachelor’s degree, Bond University will waive up to 50% of the tuition (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
MACC Excellence Scholarship at Bond University, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MACC Excellence Scholarship at Bond University, Australia 2023-24:
- They have obtained a minimum score of 6.0 and a minimum score of 6.5 on each IELT or comparable test sub-band.
- Students must demonstrate academic distinction at the highest level of their high school diploma (for instance, an IB Diploma score of 38 or above, a minimum ATAR of 96), or an equivalent.
- at Bond University, undergraduate studies have not yet started.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Through the university portal, applicants must submit an entrance application. Then, when applying for admission, the MACC Scholarship Application Form must be submitted individually.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a transcript of grades
- Passport, a resume, or a curriculum vitae
- Students must fulfill the university’s standards for an honours degree in order to be admitted.
- Pupils must fulfill their English proficiency standards to demonstrate their language competency.
Please click the MACC Excellence Scholarship at Bond University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
MACC Excellence Scholarship at Bond University, Australia ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Bond University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here