This is to bring to your notice the application window for the PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take the following courses at the University of Leicester:
- School of Chemistry
- School of Engineering
- School of Geography, Geology and the Environment
- Mathematical Science
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Are you considering pursuing a master’s degree? The College of Science and Engineering PGT Merit Scholarship applications are now being accepted by the University of Leicester for the 2023–2024 academic year.
See also: Overseas Scholarship For Selected Asian Countries at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24
A merit-based award available to international fee-paying students pursuing a master’s degree is the PGT Scholarship. To assist their education, chosen students will receive either £3,000 or £5,000 a year.
Application deadline is open.
PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The following intellectual achievement is recognized by this scholarship:
- Degree costing £3,000 is equal to a high upper second class degree in the UK.
- First-class degree comparable to one in the UK costs £5,000
- The fee reduction will be determined using the annual average of the course’s tuition.
PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24:
- For fee purposes, applicants must be categorized as international students.
- In the College of Science and Engineering, applicants must begin a full-time, on-campus master’s program in January 2023, September 2023, or January 2024.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- No application is required for this scholarship. Students who qualify will be taken into account automatically. When applicants submit their final findings, they will be told if they were accepted.
- Supporting records: The following documents must be gathered by applicants to support their applications: (1) Academic credentials and transcripts; (2) Personal statement or research plan; (3) Two references, one of whom must be an academic referee; and (4) Proof of English language proficiency.
- Entry requirements: Applicants must fulfill all requirements prior to applying.
- Language prerequisite: proof of your ability to speak English (if your first language is not English).
Please click the PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Leicester.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here