This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the ReX Scholarships at University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Alberta
- International Students from all nationality are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
International Students at the University of Alberta in Canada can apply for Regional Excellence Scholarships. The University of Alberta has introduced Regional Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in order to encourage and highlight the importance of international students on campus.
Also check: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships – Government Of Canada 2023-24
The educational program is created for talented and ambitious students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree at the University of Alberta. Depending on the entrance average, the top 5% of students in each faculty will receive up to $6,000 in scholarships..
The Application Deadline has not been specified yet but application commences by January 11, 2023.
The ReX Scholarships at University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
The ReX Scholarships at University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24 provide up to 5,000 CAD in tuition fee waiver to help successful applicants.
The ReX Scholarships at University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24 are primarily undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- Applicants must be international students enrolled in the University of Alberta’s applied program.
Check also: Americas Grants program at the University Canada West, Canada 2022-23
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a university’s undergraduate program. Then they must complete the processes necessary to apply for this financing opportunity.
- Documents to Support: Official English translations are required for documents issued in languages other than English or French.
- An formal, notarized translation is not required for course descriptions.
- Official documents must be delivered directly from the issuing institution to the Office of the Registrar (address below) (high school, post-secondary institution, or governmental organization).
- Admissions Criteria: When applying to the University of Alberta, you should check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All programs, with the exception of those at Campus Saint-Jean, need English as the major language of teaching. English Proficiency at UAlberta is divided into two categories:
- All programs need written English Language Proficiency (ELP).
- Some programs demand Spoken English Proficiency (SEP).
Please click the ReX Scholarships at University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24 application link to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here