This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Staff Scholarship at Federation University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Staff Scholarship at Federation University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Federation University.
- International students are eligible
- All Bachelor, Honors and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2023–2024, Federation University is pleased to provide the distinguished Staff Scholarship for International Students in Australia award program as a thank you to international students.
See also: Global Graduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24
International students who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s, honors, or postgraduate degree program at Federation University Australia are encouraged to apply for the educational award, which aims to assist and support them. The student will receive $7,000 over two installments from the university in the form of one scholarship. after the first census date and after the second census date, respectively, $3,500.
Application deadline is March 3, 2023.
Staff Scholarship at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- One scholarship will be made available by Federation University, and the recipient will receive $7,000 over two payments. after the first census date and after the second census date, respectively, $3,500.
Staff Scholarship at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Bachelor, Honors and Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Staff Scholarship at Federation University, Australia 2023-24:
- beginning or new students in 2023
- international, migrant, or refugee student
- enrolling in a bachelor’s, honors, or graduate program (excluding research degrees)
- Studying at the Wimmera, Berwick, Gippsland, or online campuses. Actively enrolled during the entire post-census year.
- It could be either full- or part-time.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Admission requests must be submitted online using the university’s site. Students who open applications then have to answer the questions on the application form and submit the necessary written references.
- supporting records A reference letter is a written assertion made on their behalf by an authority figure who is familiar with their situation. A responsible individual meets each of the criteria listed below:
- is a citizen or permanent resident of Australia who is at least 18 years old and has known them for at least 12 months, or for the shorter of the durations of the circumstance(s), or the full period of time.
- and is not related to them through birth, marriage, de facto relationships, or shared sexuality.
- and does not remain at their home or live with them.
- and is able to speak intelligently about their circumstance without needing to be educated by them on the details.
- Students must meet Federation University’s admission requirements in order to be admitted.
- Students must fulfill their English proficiency standards to demonstrate their language competency.
Please click the Staff Scholarship at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Staff Scholarship at Federation University, Australia ?
- It is a Bachelor, Honors and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Federation University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here