The University is pleased to be offering a specific suite of scholarships to nationals from Sub-Saharan Africa starting this academic year.
This award is for self-funding, international fee paying students who are nationals of either Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda South Africa or Zimbabwe. This scholarship is available for all students who meet eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be from Sub-Saharan Africa
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
Eligible Countries: Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda South Africa or Zimbabwe
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research
Value of Award: All students from Kenya and Zimbabwe will be awarded a £5000 scholarship as a fee reduction. All students from Nigeria, Uganda and South Africa will be awarded a £4000 scholarship as a fee reduction. The scholarship will be paid in subsequent years if progressing with an average of 60% or above.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application:
- These scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application is required.
- These scholarships are not paid in addition to the international academic scholarship.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given the award of the highest value.