The University of Sydney, Australia is awarding an interesting opportunity to international students pursuing their research degree in Australia.
This Scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to a student who is undertaking research within the School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science, where the focus of their research is on the role of the complement system in cytokine-mediated neuroinflammation.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time Master’s by Research in the School of Life and Environmental Sciences.
- Applicants must be willing to research the role of the complement system in cytokine-mediated neuroinflammation.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the master’s program they want to join at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters by research
Value of Award: $4,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for a Master’s in Research in the School of Life and Environmental Sciences at the University of Sydney.
Method of Application: Applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. Students who want to apply for a scholarship must submit a scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 8th February 2023.