This is to bring to your notice the application window for the ULSB Funding Award Program at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about ULSB Funding Award Program at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take accounting and finance, economics, and business and management courses at the University of Leicester.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Make an impact on the world by studying in the UK. The School of Business Overseas Undergraduate Merit Scholarship for international students has been announced by the University of Leicester with excitement.
See also: Rising Stars Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2023-24
All fee-paying overseas students who plan to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at Leicester School of Business in January 2023, September 2023, or January 2024 are eligible for the ULSB financing award program.
Application deadline is open for 2023.
ULSB Funding Award Program at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Accounting and finance
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The financial award recognizes academic accomplishments that are two grades beyond the regular A-level equivalent, or £3,000 per year, in the UK. The fee reduction will be determined using the annual average of the course’s tuition.
ULSB Funding Award Program at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the ULSB Funding Award Program at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24:
- For fee reasons, applicants must be categorized as foreign students.
- The University of Leicester School of Business undergraduate programme must begin in January 2023, September 2023, or January 2024 for applicants to be eligible.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The scholarship is not something that applicants need to apply for separately. When students apply to the Leicester School of Business for an undergraduate degree program, they will immediately take this into account.
- Supporting records: The following are the prerequisites for overseas students to attend the University of Leicester: academic credentials and transcripts, evidence of English language ability, a statement of purpose, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates applying for undergraduate programs must possess an equivalent degree from a reputable foreign university.
- English language competence is necessary to enroll in courses at Leicester School of Business.
Please click the ULSB Funding Award Program at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
ULSB Funding Award Program at the University of Leicester, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Leicester.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here