This is to bring to your notice the application window for the ZukunftskollegHerz Fellowships at University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about ZukunftskollegHerz Fellowships at University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses by University of Konstanz
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Doctoral or Postdoctoral applicants are eligible
International doctorate researchers are invited to take part in the “Global Dynamics of Social Policy and Social Cohesion” Graduate School Scholarship Program offered by the Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) (GSPSC). The schedule is set out for academics.
The scholarship is only available to foreign students who wish to be accepted into the Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences at the University of Bremen for a PhD post (BIGSSS). To be eligible for the award, which pays 1.200 € per month (plus additional benefits) for 48 months, applicants must have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in sociology, political science, psychology, or economics and possess B2 language skills.
Application deadline is March 15, 2023.
ZukunftskollegHerz Fellowships at University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Latin America
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Three months of research time, with a maximum of four months’ rationale (start date between 15 Sept 2023 and 15 Oct 2023)
- a salary of €1,200 for doctorate students and €2,000 for postdoctoral researchers every month during the study stay.
- Standard costs for a one-way flight from Konstanz to Konstanz in economy class.
- the opportunity to take part in activities planned by the Zukunftskolleg.
- Career Kit Plus is available (via Academic Staff Development, Research Support, International Office, Open Science).
- Access to IT services and library resources Herz The overall duration will be extended to 12 months for Fellows thanks to a digital affiliation (supported by a lump amount of up to 900 euros).
ZukunftskollegHerz Fellowships at University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for Doctoral or Postdoctoral applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the ZukunftskollegHerz Fellowships at University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24
- Candidates cannot currently hold a tenure-track professorship or a habilitation or a similar title.
- The candidates must have gone to college in Asia, Africa, or Latin America.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The following application materials must be sent in English as separate PDF files to [email protected] by the applicants in order to be considered for this fellowship.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a brief letter of nomination from the local host
- a brief letter of inspiration from the nominee (max. 1 page)
- a 300 word summary of the collaborative research endeavor
- a succinct synopsis of your ongoing research (max. three pages incl. references)
- a thorough schedule for the on-campus research project’s work (max. two pages)
- The curriculum vitae of the candidate
- appropriate certifications (doctoral certificate OR letter from their supervisor on the status of the thesis)
- Entry requirements: The candidates must be doctoral holders.
- The university has linguistic criteria that the students must adhere to.
Please click the ZukunftskollegHerz Fellowships at University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the ZukunftskollegHerz Fellowships at University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24 ?
- It is an Doctoral or Postdoctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Konstanz.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here